Monday 2 April 2012

Mass Effect 3's ending breaks my brain....

...I can't believe the Mass Effect 3 ending.... I just can't get over it.

Suffice it to say, I'm with the thousands of other fans that aren't happy. It's not that I want the ending to be "happy" either. I just want an ending that doesn't completely negate the entire experience to that point. Nothing I did mattered in the end. The ending felt completely detached from the rest of the game. The plot involving the ending was, well, stupid. It reminded me of the last two Matrix movies. Nothing made sense....it was like I started playing a completely different game right at the end.

I will write a more in-depth review of the game when I have more time.  I just have to vent this as much as possible. I beat the game a week ago, and the ending is still breaking my brain.




No comments:

Post a Comment